ANOTHER Detroit!!!
Byker
2017-11-24 18:38:15 UTC
https://www.infowars.com/out-of-control-genocide-in-baltimore-residents-support-martial-law/
But watch what happens when National Guardsmen try to do the work of police.
Instant bongo party!

This is just the latest chapter in the black-genocide conspiracy theory:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_genocide_conspiracy_theory

Where have all the bruthas gone?
https://thegrio.com/2015/04/24/million-missing-black-men-genocide/

“Black folk don’t know how to run no nation":

Africoonians have never built a major enduring city in 3,000 years:

http://www.silvanuspublishing.com/baltimore/democrats/
http://www.silvanuspublishing.com/chicago/baltimore-murder/

Watch out for "slippery slope" martial law. First Baltimorgue, then
Shitcago, Apelanta, Detoilet, Milwaukee, Ferguson, and Los Angeles? Where
will it stop? Probably after all the shit-colored apes have been liquidated.

If I was a cop I wouldn't even respond to their whines for help, but who do
they call when one of their murderous ilk are ravaging the "hood"? Negroes
exist in an alternate reality.

You could also leave the military out and just fence off the city and let
the negroes have at it, like the Warsaw Ghetto. Any negroes found fleeing
will be shot on sight...
Melvin Mellon
2017-11-25 01:05:28 UTC
https://www.infowars.com/out-of-control-genocide-in-baltimore-residents-support-martial-law/
Thank democrats.

They built it.
Greg Carr
2017-11-25 09:35:04 UTC
http://youtu.be/4wBVprLojEQ
http://youtu.be/9ZkE3xB8o8A
http://www.silvanuspublishing.com/baltimore/democrats/
http://www.silvanuspublishing.com/chicago/baltimore-murder/
Watch out for "slippery slope" martial law. First Baltimorgue, then
Shitcago, Apelanta, Detoilet, Milwaukee, Ferguson, and Los Angeles? Where
will it stop? Probably after all the shit-colored apes have been liquidated.
If I was a cop I wouldn't even respond to their whines for help, but who do
they call when one of their murderous ilk are ravaging the "hood"? Negroes
exist in an alternate reality.
You could also leave the military out and just fence off the city and let
the negroes have at it, like the Warsaw Ghetto. Any negroes found fleeing
will be shot on sight...
---
http://www.avg.com
You ever won a fight against a Black man? I have. I had no trouble
with the Black inmates the most recent time I was in jail.